About Chatterbox Labs
Chatterbox Labs are an Enterprise Artificial Intelligence software company with headquarters in the United Kingdom. As part of our success within the US market we’re looking to scale our product offerings by opening a permanent US base. We have world class academic backgrounds, deliver business outcomes running across multiple industries and, most importantly to us, we are a profitable business driving multi-million-dollar outcomes for our clients.
As Vice President, Sales based out of New York City, you will be the first person on the ground in the US. You will build upon significant existing client relationships and also initiate new business from a blank canvas.
We are looking for a self-motivated, driven & proven enterprise software sales leader that has demonstrable experience of scaling an international company across the US. It’s desirable for the individual to have wide ranging experience across industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Telco, Insurance & Government.
An individual with a strong Global Alliances background with proven revenue responsibility would also be considered for the role.
The individual will report to the CEO, have ownership of US revenue generation, potential to increase the sales team in-line with revenue uplift, manage US pipeline and close multi-year, multi-million-dollar enterprise deals.
- Build upon existing relationships and US pipeline
- Initiate new business from a blank canvas
- Present the Chatterbox Labs value proposition to board level executives
- Construct, forecast and manage enterprise sales pipeline
- Look to build an enterprise sales team spanning multiple industries
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in enterprise software sales
- Demonstrable record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Used to closing complex enterprise sales cycles lasting 3 – 12 months
- Experience of doing the numbers is preferred over academic qualifications
Please send a full CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your suitability to the role.
All applicants must have the right to work in the United States.
WE DO NOT WORK WITH RECRUITERS AND WE DO NOT PAY RECRUITMENT FEES. RECRUITERS SHOULD NOT CONTACT US.